Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter
Versatile laser distance meter that instantly measures up to 100 meters (330 feet) with the one-button point-and-click operation. Quickly calculate area (square feet/meters) and volume.
Includes 180° inclination sensor for leveling and height tracking. Offers enhanced Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from three other measurements.
Not only we realize the result of laser distance meter but also the value is spot on. Because of the easiness of this meter, everyone can use this without no hassle.
The point, shoot and measure distance. It’s very easy.
Measure faster, with greater accuracy and in different structure & facilities, saving both your time & money The laser distance meter will help you to do all those critical things very easily.
The ability to do the work of two people on your own. Easily measure hard to access areas, such as high ceilings, without climbing a ladder.
Fluke 424D save you more time in more situations with versatile features. It extends your measurement reach to 100 meters (330 feet).
It offers a bigger 4 line display, a built-in compass, and a 180 inclination sensor for leveling and height tracking.
Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter always Very user-friendly, very accurate And very professional.
Keep your world up and running with Fluke.
- Measures up to 100 m (330 ft)
- Higher accuracy: ±1 mm (0.04 in)
- 4-line display shows you even more data at a glance
- Inclination sensor assists with height tracking, leveling, and indirect horizontal distance measurements when line-of-sight is blocked by an obstacle
- Corner angle feature, allows you to determine the angle of a corner
- Compass provides a “heading” for your distance measurements
- Stores 20 complete displays for quick recall
- Tripod mode allows you to mount the meter to a tripod when measuring long distances
- Full Pythagoras function for height measurements
- Audible keypad feedback
- Stake Out feature helps you mark out defined lengths such as when constructing wooden frames
- Automated End-piece Correction for measuring from an edge or corner – a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point
- Minimum/Maximum function
- Enhanced environmental protection: IP54-rated as dust and water spray resistant
- Improved battery life of 5000 measurements with auto shut-off feature
Like all the new Fluke Laser Distance Meters, the 424D offers instant, one-button measurements of the distance between two objects with:
- Easy targeting with bright laser
- Quick calculations of area (square feet/meters) and volume
- Easy-to-use addition and subtraction function
All meters offer:
- Reduction of estimation errors, saving both time and money
- The most advanced 2 laser technology for distance measurement
- Instant measurement with one-button operation
- Easy addition and subtraction function
- Quick calculation of area (square footage) and volume
- Easy addition and subtraction of measurements
- Minimum/maximum function
- Improved battery life from automatic shut-off feature
- Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from two other measurements
- Pouch with Fluke logo
- Three-year warranty
The 424D additionally offers:
- Improved visibility with backlit screen
- Ability to measure up to 100 m (330 ft)
- Tripod mode allows you to mount to a tripod for measuring long distances
- Stake out function
- Enhanced Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from three other measurements
- Audible keypad feedback
- Storage of the last twenty measurements for quick recall of distance
- Strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing
- Inclination sensor for taking measurements in hard to reach areas
- Compass provides a “heading” for distance measurement
- Automated end-piece correction: when measuring from an edge or corner, a built-in sensor detects the position of this bracket and automatically changes the reference point