Now you can measure voltage without test leads. Be safer& faster with fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester
T6-1000 Electrical Tester testing where it used to be impossible.
We know working in electrical boxes jammed with wires can be very difficult when you are trying to find a safe metallic contact point.
Now, with Fluke T6-1000 new technology, you can quickly and very easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads. Those things are really fantastic for you.
Commercial and light industrial electricians can use Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Testers for most everyday measurements.
This world-class tester easily fits in your pocket, very easy to carry on. Fluke T6-1000 making easy to access on the front-line for electricians of all industries.
With Fluke T6-1000 you take measurements by sliding a single wire into the open fork. This Wonderful product with the great feature is now available in Bangladesh.
Fluke Bangladesh knows your need. For this reason, Fluke Bangladesh has a wide range of Fluke Equipment. The stock is ready for you. Your scope is awesome to get best fluke product from Fluke Bangladesh.
5 reasons the T6 belongs in your toolbelt
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 1000 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually, measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
- Simultaneous voltage and current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient troubleshooting
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc (T6-1000)
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase+
Tips: FieldSense Technology
Do not hold or touch wire you are testing during a measurement. Use the black probe to make the ground connection if:
- wearing gloves or insulated footwear
- standing on an insulated ladder
- additional ground contact is required for the application
FieldSense measurement looks like this when properly grounded:
- The display shows a valid measurement >16 V rather than dashes or 0.0
- Display color turns green
- shows for measurement ≥30 V